We at Ohria Ayurveda accept the following modes of payment:
- All major Domestic & International Credit cards are accepted (Visa, Masters, Rupay, American Express, etc).
- All major Domestic & International Debit cards are accepted (Visa, Masters, ICICI, etc).
- BANK TRANSFER
- Cash On Delivery is available only for orders within India.
CASH ON DELIVERY
- Cash on Delivery (COD) is available only for domestic orders above INR 2,999/-.
- In case of your unavailability or change in your delivery address, please suggest an alternative address or contact number at email@example.com within 24 hours of placing your order for successful delivery.
- If a COD order is returned due to the buyer's unavailability or any other reason, re- shipment will only be done against prepayment for this order.
- If a customer refuses the delivery of a COD order more than twice, he/she would no longer be eligible for COD for all future orders. However, such customers are free to avail the prepaid order option on our website.
- All claims for shortages (missing items) or damages must be reported to our customer service team within 24 hours of delivery. Kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within the aforementioned time frame with proof (Image) of damage in case of reporting for damaged products.
- Ohria Ayurveda will not be responsible for any claim raised with respect to damages or missing products post 24 hours of delivery.
- Change in Shipping/billing address or modifications to the placed order can only be made if the ordered products are not delivered to the Logistic service provider for delivery. No changes can be made once the orders are booked for delivery by our logistic service provider. For further queries, you may get in touch with our Customer Care team on email at email@example.com or whatsapp us at +91 9899901999 Monday to Saturday, from 1000 to 1900 Hours IST.