For Natural Hair Dying & Conditioning:
* Steep tea leaves in water. Let it cool down. Make Amla decoction by soaking fresh-cut Amla in an iron vessel overnight.
* Use amla water decoction to mix Ohria Henna Powder as per your hair length.
* Mix it well to form a thick paste.
* Let it soak for 6-8 hours.
* Apply the soaked paste on roots and hair strands. Piling hair in a bun & leave it for 60 mins.
* Wash off after one hour. Do not use shampoo or conditioner for deep black tone. Apply Indigo paste on henna coloured hair.
Tip: Blend Ohria Japa Pushpa Thailam for extra nourishment just before the application. Alternatively, apply Ohria Hair Oil post Henna treatment.
Caution: Since its a natural product, patch test on a few strands before entire hair application.